Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Bedazzler

Hi,

Years ago I used to do a lot of online shopping.  I mean who doesn't? It's so easy to point, click, put all the goodies in your cart and checkout.  On one of my various online shopping sprees I bought the bedazzler.  You know, the device that makes it easy to "add sparkle and excitement to any outfit!"  You have one too, don't you???  Well, it's been six years and I hadn't used it until tonight!  I'm not sure why tonight was the night, but I'm glad I did.


The kit comes with a bedazzler, instructions, rhinestones, studs & patterns 


I looked through my closet to find a shirt that I wanted to bedazzle and settled on this one.





I decided to bedazzle the back so I could cover it with my hair if it didn't turn out right.  I cut out the anchor pattern and ironed it on the back.  



Then I got to bedazzling and put studs where it was marked.  




Here is the final product




Not bad for my first time!  It was easy and the entire process took about 30 minutes.  I think I'll break out the bedazzler again on a rainy day.  Any ideas on what I should bedazzle next time?


Bye!

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment